The controller of your personal data is company energomonitor s.r.o., registered office at Hlubinská 917/20, Moravská Ostrava, 702 00 Ostrava; Reg. no 25854631 registered with the Regional Court in Ostrava, Section C, File 22211, below mentioned as “company”, “our company”, “we” or “us”.Feel free to contact us regarding your personal data via
- correspondence at headquarters address Energomonitor, Zašovská 262, 757 01 Valašské Meziříčí,
- e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Employees of the company are authorised persons for purposes of operating your personal data.
II. The type of personal information we collectWe collect:
- Your contact information, mainly name, surname and e-mail, alternatively name of your employer.
- Information about your computer, mainly IP address and information about your browser.
We will process these data for period up to 3 years if you will not agree with more extended processing.
III. How we use personal informationWe will use your personal information mainly for:
- Processing of your message you sent us via a contact form.
- Contacting you with relevant information about Stack7 platform.
- Our internal researches about ways of usage of our sites.
- Purposes you have agreed, or you will agree in the future with connection with our company, mainly sending e-mail newsletters.
- Amazon Web Services, Inc. (Amazon Web Services) — We use AWS for data computation and storage. Files are stored on the secured servers located in Ireland. More information about the security you can find here.
- Google, LLC (Google Analytics service) — Information about usage of this site, together with a content of a cookie file, will be transferred to the servers in United States. Google will use this information for evaluation of the usage of the site, creating statistics and for providing other services concerning operating the site. Google can also provide this information to another subject, if law will demand it or if this subject will process data for Google. If you want to block sending your data to the Google Analytics tool, install this plugin provided by Google. You can find more information in terms of services.
- The Rocket Science Group, LLC (Mailchimp service) — We use Mailchimp service for sending newsletters and service e-mails. For the purposes of using this service, we have to upload your e-mail address into Mailchimp servers. If you don’t want to receive these e-mail anymore, unsubscribe yourself by a hyperlink in the footer of each of these e-mails or contact us at email@example.com.
IV. Your rightsAccording to General Data Protection Regulation, you can:
- question us what personal data of yours we hold and process
- ask us how exactly we treat your personal data
- demand access to these data or/and update them
- demand erasure of your personal data — this step can be followed by termination of your business requests you put forward Stack7
- ask us about everything regarding your personal data in case of any doubts
Last update: 1st May 2018